Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I've Been Up To

I didn't make brownies this week. I know, fail. Instead, we made this...



I borrowed square cupcake pans from my aunt just for fun. I was going to frost them like cupcakes... but square. Then my brother and his wife came over and said they looked like bricks. That was all that needed to be said. Next thing you know, I was loading up the piping bag and we started building a castle. It's not that pretty, but really... does it need to be when it tastes AMAZING? I think not.

And here is Zoey conquering the castle (oh, and btw... the rest of her outfit earlier in the day was adorable. She was wearing that dress and those leggins with black high-top chucks, pearls and an adorable headband. I wish my clothes were that cute).



No comments:

Post a Comment