Monday, October 3, 2011

Confessions

For some reason, I feel the need to confess a couple of things to my loyal blog followers (yes, both of you).  As you might have noticed, I took a little break.  Then I said I was back, but I really wasn't.  Let me tell you what was really going on.  There are 3 major things:

1.  I got a part time.  It's really early in the morning and I'm finished early, which is nice, but by the time 8pm comes around, I'm totally exhausted.
2.  I'm addicted to Grey's anatomy.  I started from the beginning a few weeks ago and I'm on the last episode of season 2 right now.  Pretty much instead of blogging, I've been watching Grey's.  Stupid, I know.
3.  My family is having a biggest loser challenge so I've been on a diet.  Having sweets in the house is really hard for me so I haven't been making any, thus I haven't really had much to blog about.  My meals have been a bit boring because I've been trying to cut calories where I can.  Just FYI, the challenge is going really well for me except for that day I went to the fair.  I guess it wasn't that bad.  There were 5 and 1/2 of us and we got one of everything and shared it - with the exception of the lobster rolls.  We each got our own.  Get this... Lobster rolls for $9.  Seriously so cheap.  And it wasn't that nasty lobster salad roll.  It was real lobster with butter on a roll.  I heart the Big E.  I heart New England.  Just to make you jealous, here is what we had to eat:  fresh apple cider, lobster roll, maple cream cone, maple cotton candy, funnel cake, a famous cream puff and eclair, frozen lemonade, french fries, grilled chicken dinner from the Lions club with salad and a roll, deep fried oreos, and frozen custard. 

I'm getting into a good groove with my days and have been managing my time better so get ready for lots of blog posts!

2 comments:

  1. dang girl, all that food sounds awesome. That's cool though that you guys are doing a little competition...you'll have to keep us all posted on everything. I'll be looking forward to more blog posts annddd can I just say I love that you're addicted to Grey's Anatomy. Makes me laugh. But I hear ya, sometimes stupid tv shows just get ya...there was a time when I was REALLY into Dawson's Creek...lol like years after it was even popular. LOL soooo... and before that was 7th Heaven. So embarrassing...but that's how these shows get ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhhh...p.s. I just realized this is logged in to my mom's account. lol. this is Kyla though..not Nani...though I'm sure my mom would have loved to read and comment on this post as well ; )

    ReplyDelete